Friday, June 5, 2009

50 Posts In: An Anthology of Faves so Far

I started this blog to let everyone from home that I am not in the Los Angeles County morgue and my car isn't wrapped around an Ed hardy store. During these past four months, I've written fifty posts. I know I could've written more, but I what I've done so far shows some initial commitment and dedication. I'd like to revisit some of my favorites posts that best signify my journey so far. I might also be running out of things to write about five days into my Challenge.
  1. My first post on February 16. This isn't my favorite but it's my first. I haven't watch an episode of Rachel Maddow since. I noticed my posts are getting longer and I might be breaking my own rule.
  2. My big decision to have a lifestyle on April 28. I still need to work on that garden and wine journal.
  3. An Open Letter to A Douche on April 30. Three words: "glass shard ejaculate."
  4. A recap of our twenties on May 18. This one is kind of depressing.
  5. Welcome to LA, Conan! on June 2. Enough time hasn't past to be nostalgic about this post (or maybe any of these posts), but it's perhaps the most reflective and offers the clearest perspective of my time in LA so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers