Monday, June 1, 2009

Announcing June "Read, Sweat, Post" Challenge: Day 1

It's amazing what you think of when you're at the gym and your shuffle dies, Oprah's not on yet, and you're thinking of anything to distract yourself from walking out and getting a Vanilla iced latte at Starbucks next door. During the last four months, reading and working out went to the back burner so I can concentrate on other stuff like freaking out, settling in, and getting lost. I have actually been writing more since I moved here, so I want to keep it up and take it up a notch. I'm starting a new decade, it's the middle of 2009, I don't suspect any major distractions from my pretty open schedule- this is the month to get it together! Every day in the month of June I will publish a blog post, read, and engage in some physical fitness. Along with my daily post, I will also publish a daily diary detailing my workout, what I'm reading, any other writing projects I'm working on, and maybe something fun I did that day or look forward to doing. I'll probably include "Worst thing I ate today," "Today in crap television," "What I'm procrastinating on" and "Why did I drink that last night?" to keep you from believing that I actually have all of my shit together. So here it is, my first post of the June "Post, Read, Sweat" Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers