So I'm on a Virgin flight to NY and I might as well take advantage of being trapped in a tube and having the future at my fingertips. I'm having a hard enough time blogging from my dining room table, so I should really use my time in the sky wisely. I can't wait to spend the remainder of the flight watching the Real Chance of Love 2: Back in the Saddle marathon on VH1. If you're home in the afternoon watching this crap, you're sad waste of carbon. If you're on a cross country flight, you're a jet setter enjoying the airline's amenities. This past weekend I found myself at the LA Convention Center for the Showbiz Expo. I guess "showbiz" also includes teeth whitening services and fancy Port-a-Potty vendors. Here's my top 5 favorite people I met at the Expo:
- The assholes that displayed their resumes filled to the brim with regional theatre...and their personal addresses.
- The lady that wore a sandwich board of a blowup of her sex advice book cover and the request to make her book the new Sex and the City.
- The lady at Starbucks that didn't ring up my bottle of water. I can't really say that I didn't get anything out of the Expo.
- The man/lady we couldn't figure out is a man or a lady. Cross a biker dude with "Working Girl" hair.
- The lady that had a booth advertising her vision board business. Maybe she needs a vision board of better business ideas.