Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Favorite Moments of The Real Housewives of NJ Finale

I can't find a transcript of Karen's voiceover in this scene from Goodfellas. It basically sums up The Real Housewives of New Jersey. And where's Illeana Douglas these days?
I like to keep my Real Housewives analysis to Facebook but I can't fit it all in my status. Last night's Real Housewives of New Jersey was the crazies fucking ladies book club meeting ever! Here's my top fave moments:
  • 5.The smell of Teresa's husband's wine celler. I bet it's the rotting corpse of that seceretary her husband was fucking and gave her stink eye in Episode 1.
  • 4. Ofcourse disgraced NYPD Commissioner, Bernard Kerik is a family friend of Caroline's. Ofcourse he trains house pets to maul humans.
  • 3. The horrified, tragic look on the faces of Danielle's daughters when she showed them pictures from her modeling days. If pictures are blurred for basic cable, they're probably shouldn't been seen by children.
  • 2. "I was vomiting diarrhea for three weeks."
  • 1. Yes, Teresa's psychotic break at dinner. I think something more significant happened. Jacqueline broke from her fear of her territorial sisters-in-law and called them out on their lies. I was actually really proud of her. If only Eugene O'Neill cared to write about the family lives of the guido trash nouveau riche. Long Day's Journey Into Night would have a lot more bubbies and cash wads than morphine addictions and TB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers