Tuesday, April 21, 2009

See! I have friends in LA! (They just need to travel 3000 miles to see me)

Katie rocking out in our Ford Mustang rental during my trip to LA in December that led to my move. Whooo, Freedom Rock!
Power couple Stacy and Jason on my first day in LA. I've stayed at their house, Stacy edited my stand up reel, Jason is working my web series pilot and I'm returning all those favors by potentially kill their lawn while they're out of town.
Here's former Los Feliz resident, Mimi visiting me while I was in Los Feliz in February.
Fellow NY comic and recent LA transplant, Maria at a lovely dinner she hosted with her roommates
Katina and Sara at our new favorite fantasy land, The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Katina, Sara and my new mentor/therapist/drinking buddy and friend, Allison at Easter Dinner in Chinatown.
Though our wedding is five months in the past, I'm officially qualifying this as our Engagement Picture. Where's that Waterford Crystal frame?
I'm finally sorting out pics from the last two, holy crap, nearly 3 months in LA. So here's a hodgepodge of pictures of me hanging out with actual human beings. Though I'm not going to pretend I haven't had many a night holing up with Bravo and bottle of wine. Cause it's easier than driving. Sort of how it was easier than walking in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers