Wednesday, April 8, 2009

By the way, I really thought I was the first one to think of this

So I was hanging out with fellow ex-pat NYers, Ben and Dustin. Dustin mentioned he's seen an "I Stomach LA" t-shirt. So kudos to the person smart enough to think of this phrase originally and make money off it. I had no idea this phrase was out there already and thought I was being really clever about swapping internal organs and major cities. So as long as I don't get a cease and desist and it's really my mom and three friends reading this, I'll keep this as the name of my blog. Having come from the comedy world and being very neurotic about joke stealing or no longer telling a joke because there's a similar, possibly funnier joke coming from a far more successful comic - I feel like I have to acknowledge I'm now aware that this phrase existed before I started this blog. In preparation of possible hate email about plagiarism: I open the floor to suggestions for new blog names. Mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers