Monday, August 10, 2009

Six month-versary Thoughts

I marked my six month-versary living in LA on July 31. I spent the last ten days waiting for some epiphany/"Eureka!"/light bulb/"Aha!" moment of insight, perspective and wisdom. All I can think is...I like it here. I like LA. I've been here for six months and I like it. I like the weather, our apartment, learning golf, the ocean, the shows I've been part of, the classes I'm taking, the friendships I have, the new people I'm meeting, the old friends from NY that are excited to visit, the new places I've discovered, and all the possibilities of truck food. I like LA. I bet in the next six months I'll like the auditions and job that will magically pour from a mighty river of opportunity, and the pounds I'll lose from liking truck food too much. So Happy six month-versary, LA! Where are you taking me to dinner? In N Out Burger? Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers