Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shitcanned-tivities #5: Obsessively Tear Out Recipes from Sunset Magazine...

then place each recipe in a 3-hole punch, clear sheet protector and organize them in a binder in the following categories:
  • Fancy Salads I'll Only Make When Guests Come Over
  • Fancy Meats I'll Try to Make When Guests Come Over
  • BBQ I'll Actually Make When Guests Come Over
  • Cutesy Baking Shit I'll Never Make Even Guests Come Over Because I'm Just Not Wired To Be A "Cutesy Baking Shit" Person. Ugh, I'd have to blow my candle and wine glass budget on tins and pans and Crisco and then there's flour everywhere...
  • Booze
Right now, I'm now enjoying a Shaved Artisan Ice Pomegranate Mango Mojito Breeze with take-out.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Laura for setting me free from Sunset Magazine!!! Every freaking month...so much pressure to have a pest-free, pesticide-free, totally organic vegetable garden, picture-perfect barbecues with stuff from the totally organic garden, and all hosted in an environmentally, architecturally inspred home. It's enough to make a person crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Followers