Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm still here!

I know it's been a few weeks since I posted. I've been spending time with Alex, getting out the house to meet new people and moving into our new place. On the business side I've been checking out shows, writing new material, working on editing a stand up reel, creating an acting reel, writing a potential pilot for a potential web series, and starting a voiceover class. I took a lot of mundane pictures of some mundane activities the past few weeks that I didn't think were blog worthy. Now that I'm on Twitter and religiously read Facebook statuses, I've realized no activity or thought is too mundane. If you can't wait for the weekend, still have that cold, hate the weather, love the weather, hate LA traffic or NYC subways, I will be in front of my computer or Blackberry taking it all in. So let's catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers